The Always True Bible study kit provides leadership resources to helpindividuals, small-groups and churches understand the nature of God’s promises—promisesthat are true through both good times and trials.
During an extended season of personal crisis in hislife, James MacDonald discovered for himself that God’s promises never fail andthat we can trust our Father to be faithful to His word no matter what we face.These universal promises are based on biblical truths and principles thatprovide hope for all believers in the face of hardship.
§ Always True: God's Five Promisesfor When Life Is Hard
§ Always True Workbook
§ A six-session DVD series from James MacDonald
1. The Theology of Promise (exclusive study message)
2. I Will Not Fear: God Is Always with Me
3. I Will Not Doubt: God Is Always in Control
4. I Will Not Despair: God Is Always Good
5. I Will Not Falter: God Is Always Watching
6. I Will Not Fail: God Is Always Victorious
Always True (6 Sessions):